CoCo Town, also known as the Collective Commerce District or more simply as the Coco District, was a dilapidated industrial area of the planet Coruscant. It was also the site of Dex's Diner, a local eatery owned by Dexter Jettster during the Republic Era. Hard-working laborers visited CoCo Town to congregate at the diner.
During the Galactic Civil War, the Galactic Empire and the New Republic fought for control of the region. Many orphans from the area formed the Anklebiter Brigade, and fought alongside the rebels, sabotaging the Empire wherever possible.
- Queen's Shadow
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- "Tales from Wild Space: Stop, Thief!"—Star Wars Adventures 1
- "But What Does He Eat?"—From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back (Mentioned only)
- Aftermath (Mentioned only)
- "The Lost Stories, Part 3"—Star Wars Adventures 32 (Appears through imagination)
- What is a Wookiee? (First identified as CoCo Town)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 14 (Databank A-Z: Dengar–Domino Squad)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious (First identified as Collective Commerce District)
- Star Wars: The Galactic Explorer's Guide
- "Coruscant" – Star Wars Encyclopedia (First identified as Coco District)