- "K-1-0…all troops disengage!"
- ―A Rebel commander
Code K-one-zero, sometimes written as Plan Kay One Zero, was an emergency protocol that originated in the Alliance to Restore the Republic and was later used by the Resistance. It was an order to evacuate a base, such as the evacuation of Echo Base.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Code K-one-zero first appeared in the Decipher Star Wars Customizable Card Game expansion Hoth on the card Fall Back. It later appeared as "Plan Kay One Zero" in Battlefront: Twilight Company, a novel written by Alexander Freed and published in 2015. Later that year, it was mentioned in Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo, and was identified as "Code K-one-zero."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Rebels – "Zero Hour"
- Darth Vader 12
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First identified as Plan Kay One Zero)
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- "Duty Roster"—From a Certain Point of View (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization
- Aftermath: Empire's End (Mentioned only)
- Join the Resistance
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Code K-one-zero)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 6 (Highlights of the Saga: Peril in the Asteroid Field) (Indirect mention only)