The Codian Moon was a moon that orbited Codia, an astronomical object located in the galaxy's Mid Rim, in grid square H-15 on the Standard Galactic Grid. Along with the planet Ylesia, it was the homeworld of the reek species, which lived on the moon in small herds.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Codian Moon was first mentioned in the new Star Wars canon in Ultimate Factivity Collection: Star Wars, a 2014 young readers activity book written and edited by David Fentiman and Sadie Smith. It was originally created for Star Wars: Attack of the Clones: The Visual Dictionary, a 2002 Star Wars Legends reference book written by David West Reynolds.
- Ultimate Factivity Collection: Star Wars (First mentioned)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Explore the Galaxy
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Head-to-Head
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Force Collection
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition