Collor Pondrat were a corporation that produced the Plug-F Mammoth Split-X model of podracer engine and sponsored podracing events. By 7944 C.R.C., it was long suspected of laundering funds in the Outer Rim Territories and at this time Inspector Tanivos Divo of the Coruscant Security Force included information on the corporation in a case file that he maintained on podracing. The case file was later published by his grandson Exantor Divo. In 32 BBY, the Dug podracer Sebulba used Plug-F engines on his vehicle at the Boonta Eve Classic race on the planet Tatooine.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the new Star Wars canon, Collor Pondrat was first mentioned in the 2015 reference book Ultimate Star Wars. In the 2018 reference book Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo, the name is mis-spelt as "Collar Pondrat". The company originated in the Star Wars Legends continuity, where it first appeared in Star Wars: Episode I Incredible Cross-Sections, a 1999 reference book written by David West Reynolds.
- Ultimate Star Wars (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, which includes the appearance of Sebulba's Podracer, to 32 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode I Incredible Cross-Sections