The colo claw fish, also spelled colo clawfish, was a large and nightmarish creature found in the depths of Naboo's seas, as well as the Cordaxian Sea. The colo had a flat eel-like body, a bio-luminescent tail, a crocodile-like head, a row of sharp teeth, and a set of mandibles.
While trying to reach Theed during the Invasion of Naboo, Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Jar Jar Binks were attacked by a colo fish. Before this colo could seriously damage the group's bongo, it was fended off by an even larger sando aqua monster.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force" (Appears in hologram)
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Snare (Mentioned only) (As "colo clawfish")
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (as meal)
- Solo Adaptation 6 (As food)
- "Ice Breaking"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 16 (Stylized drawing only)
- Star Wars Annual 3 (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra Annual 2: Winloss and Nokk (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded