- "I got into the Colonial Academy. How isn't important. I trained as an artist."
- ―Everi Chalis, to Hazram Namir
The Colonial Academy was an academic institution which began operating prior to the rise of the Galactic Empire in 19 BBY. The human female Everi Chalis enrolled into the academy in order to get off of her homeworld, leaving the planet behind to study art. Sometime after the Empire's rise, Chalis's studies at the academy drew the attention of the Imperial Count Denetrius Vidian, who offered her an apprenticeship. Chalis later recounted her time at the academy to the Rebel Alliance First Sergeant Hazram Namir in 3 ABY.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company mentioning the Colonial Academy is set 22 years after the Clone Wars, which ended with the Galactic Empire's rise in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The events mentioning the academy must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY.
- Star Wars: Women of the Galaxy