The hyperdrive chamber of the Colossus was located deep in the station. It contained the supertanker fuel depot's hyperdrive, mounted directly above the central control table. The room also contained controls for all of the Colossus' systems, including doors, power systems, and atmospheric controls. By the time the Colossus was occupied by the First Order in 34 ABY, the hyperdrive chamber had been out of use for many years.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Colossus' hyperdrive chamber first appeared in the Star Wars Resistance season 1 episode "No Escape: Part 1". It was designed to feel like the lower levels of Cloud City and the carbon-freezing chamber, as seen in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. The intent was that as the room had not been used for several years, it needed to feel dark and abandoned.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Resistance – "No Escape: Part 1" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Resistance – "No Escape: Part 2"
- Star Wars Resistance – "Into the Unknown"
- Star Wars Resistance – "A Quick Salvage Run" (First identified as hyperdrive chamber)
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Engineer"