A sophisticated visor that was used during the Old Sith Wars, the combat sensor was a modified version of the Spacer's sensor which employed targeting software that had prediction algorithms to direct the user's gaze in combat, increasing efficiency during battle. However, due to their construction, Wookiees were unable to use these tools.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles, Second Edition
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles Companion
- Cynabar's Fantastic Technology: Droids (as combat motion sensor)
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide