Commander was the rank of an officer with authority over a body of troops or a military operation. In galactic history, soldiers served under commanders in various military organizations such as the Republic Military, which used Clone Commanders such as Cody and Jedi Commanders during the Clone Wars. on the battlefield. The Confederacy military had General Grievous overseeing the Separatist Droid Army as Supreme Martial Commander during the Clone Wars. Similarly, the Imperial Army, the Alliance to Restore the Republic, the New Republic, the First Order military, and the Resistance all had commanders within their ranks. In the case of the First Order military, Commanders also were identified by wearing teal uniforms similar to that of Majors and Colonels. During the Clone Wars, Mitth'raw'nuruodo served as a Commander in the Chiss Expansionary Defense Fleet of the Chiss Ascendancy.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Storm Over Ryloth"
- Thrawn: Alliances
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Water War"
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Children from Tehar"
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal
- Star Wars Rebels – "Ghosts of Geonosis"
- Star Wars: Uprising
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Lost Stars
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rookies"
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary