Commander-in-Chief was the title held by a person who exercised supreme control over a military force, typically a head of state. During the Clone Wars, Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine was the commander-in-chief of the Grand Army of the Republic. In the Alliance to Restore the Republic, it was Chief of State Mon Mothma who held that title.
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Rebel Dossier
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 8 (Helmets: General Grievous)
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- (First identified as Commander-in-Chief)
Notes and referencesEdit
- Commander-in-Chief on Wikipedia