The Concord was a Starhawk-class Battleship Mark I that served in the New Republic Defense Fleet during the Galactic Civil War in 5 ABY. It was commanded by Commodore Kyrsta Agate. The ship saw service in a skirmish in Wild Space, the Battle for Kuat Drive Yards, and the Battle of Jakku.
The Concord was the first Starhawk-class Battleship Mark I that was built by Nadiri Dockyards following the Battle of Endor. The ship had a hatchet-shaped front and was built from recycled Imperial warships. The Concord was classed as a battleship and was equipped with a powerful tractor beam that relied on magnite crystals as a power source. The magnite crystals amplified the tractor's beam strength and allowed her to drag and carry vessels ten times the Concord's size.
Following the Battle of Endor, the Alliance to Restore the Republic transitioned into the New Republic. The Republic's Galactic Senate commissioned the building of new warships using disassembled Imperial warships during the last stages of the Galactic Civil War. The Concord was the first Starhawk built by Nadiri Dockyards and was captained by Commodore Kyrsta Agate, who had been promoted for her role during the rebellion on Akiva. The Concord had white spacious interiors and bright docking bays.
The Concord and the Alderaanian escort frigate Sunspire destroyed Commander Valent's Star Destroyer Scythe during a skirmish near Wild Space in 5 ABY. Commodore Agate then brought the New Republic pilot Norra Wexley and Captain Wedge Antilles aboard the Concord to reprimand them for embarking on an unauthorized mission to find Han Solo. Later, the Concord took part in the New Republic's capture of the planet Kuat and Kuat Drive Yards.
During the Battle of Jakku, Agate used the Concord to attack Counselor to the Empire Gallius Rax's flagship Ravager after breaking a hole in the Imperial starship defensive perimeter above Jakku. While the Concord was stricken during the attack, her captain Agate managed to use the ship's powerful tractor beam projectors to drag the Ravager down to Jakku's surface, turning the tide of the battle in favor of the New Republic.
Behind the scenes
- Aftermath: Life Debt (First appearance, simultaneous with Aftermath: Life Debt audiobook)
- Aftermath: Life Debt audiobook
- Victory's Price
- Victory's Price audiobook
- Aftermath: Empire's End
- Aftermath: Empire's End audiobook
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- (First pictured)
- Star Wars: Armada – Nadiri Starhawk Expansion Pack (Card: )
- Star Wars: Armada – Upgrade Card Collection (Card: )
Notes and references
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Aftermath: Empire's End
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Endor to 4 ABY and further dates Shara Bey and Kes Dameron's move to Yavin 4 in 5 ABY. The move is placed six months after the Battle of Endor by Before the Awakening. Since Aftermath: Life Debt is set just after Shadow Fall, which takes place around six months after the battle, the events of Life Debt must also occur in 5 ABY, around six months after the Battle of Endor.