The Concordian mines were a series of mines constructed on Concordia, the moon of the planet Mandalore. They were largely believed to be abandoned until Obi-Wan discovered Death Watch's presence there in 21 BBY Obi-Wan was captured by Mandalorian warriors during his investigation of the mines. However, Satine helped him escape. Obi-Wan then discovered Pre Vizsla was the leader of Death Watch and dueled him before escaping with Satine.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Mandalore Plot" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voyage of Temptation" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duchess of Mandalore"
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 13 (Databank A-Z: Poe Dameron–Delta 7-B) (Picture only)
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Connections"