The concussion grenade was a grenade that was used in the galaxy, which was used by frontline fighting troops to clear trenches, bunkers and other military emplacements. The grenade, when detonated, created a lethal blast that would shatter structures and kill targets nearly instantaneously at the blast point. Following a botched operation to apprehend the Dug criminal Gronson Takkaro, the Trandoshan bounty hunter Bossk hurled a concussion grenade into Ake's Tavern in an effort to escape Imperial stormtroopers. Models of concussion grenades included the Mier-Lang V-59 Concussion Grenade and the SoroSuub LXR-6 Concussion Grenade.
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Steal (Mentioned only)
- Thrawn (Mentioned only)
- Thrawn, Part I (Mentioned only)
- Ezra's Gamble (First identified as concussion grenade)
- "Endangered, Part 1"—Star Wars Adventures 7
- Darth Vader 8: Shadows and Secrets, Part II
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)