- "The Republic recognizes the tragedy of war, but there is nothing we can change that has already occurred."
"Say it aloud before this gathering—as representative for Chancellor Palpatine that you declare, without reservation, the Separatist state legitimate."
- ―Senators Padmé Amidala and Voe Atell
At the height of the Clone Wars, the Confederacy of Independent Systems and Galactic Republic held a peace conference on the neutral world of Mandalore. Hoping to reach a diplomatic end to the war, delegations from the Republic Senate and the Separatist Senate met at Duchess Satine Kryze's Sundari Royal Palace. However, the negotiations broke down.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Escape from Kadavo"
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Bacara (★★★★) (link))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Friend in Need"
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the Battle of Mon Cala and the skirmish in Theed to 20 BBY. As the episode this event takes place within takes place between the events of the episodes the other events are attached to according to , this event must also take place 20 BBY.