Background[edit | edit source]
- "Check the old war bunker on the beach near the city. I've heard it has been overrun by Skaak Tippers, so be prepared for anything. Examine anything of interest you find in the bunker."
- ―Wilson Tchorshel, to a spacer
During the Galactic Civil War, Naboo was terrorized by several criminal organizations; one of these were the Skaak Tippers—a group of hackers who posed a serious threat to the Naboo economy. As an attempt to learn more about the Skaak Tippers, the Royal Naboo Security Forces dispatched Sergeant Willoc to investigate a bunker situated on the beach just outside Kaadara. The bunker was used as a research facility to learn more about the Trade Federation droids by the time of the Invasion of Naboo. However, Sergeant Willoc went missing during his mission.
A spacer later visited the bunker, searching information about Old Republic experimental droid artificial intelligence. Here, he fought its way into the bunker and found a comlink, presumably looted from Willoc, deep in the bowels of the bunker. When they activated it, they established contact with RSF Colonel Quarsh Panaka, who enquired what they were doing with Sergeant Willoc's comlink. Having explained the situation to Panaka, the RSF recruits were asked to continue fighting the Skaak Tippers until they learned more about their operations.
The raid[edit | edit source]
- "First, we need to find out what they are planning. Go out areound the city and surrounding area and fight some Skaak Tippers. If you find any information or a clue, follow up on it. Report back to me if you find anything significant."
- ―Colonel Panaka, to a spacer
As an attempt to learn more about the Skaak Tippers, the spacers engaged the criminals in the Eastern Great Grass Plains. Having killed at least eleven Skaak Tippers and searched their bodies, the RSF agents found a radio communication device on one of the fallen Skaak Tippers. The RSF agents activated the radio unit, and pretending to be Skaak Tippers themselves, they obtained the coordinates of another Skaak Tipper location, at which ten weapons crates were located.
The RSF agents set off for the new location, which was situated further down the coastline. Here they engaged in combat with the Skaak Tippers, during the fight, the RSF agents eventually found and confiscated the weapons crates and made off with them.
Aftermath[edit | edit source]
- "Hmmm, maybe. One of the last communications from Sgt. Willoc regarded a plan to steal the bank terminals from Kaadara."
- ―Colonel Panaka, to a spacer
The RSF agents reported in to Panaka who was distressed to hear that the Skaak Tippers were smuggling weapons. He deduced from the information brought to him by the RSF recruits and from some old information Willoc had given him that the Skaak Tippers were planning to assault Kaadara in order to break into all the bank terminals in the city and steal their contents. The RSF recruits were rewarded and subsequently dispatched on a direct attack on another Skaak Tipper base.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided—Quest: "The Mark of the Hero" on Tatooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided—Point of Interest: "Imperial vs. Gungan Battle" on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Tipping the balance" on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Tip-off" on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine