The confrontation on Ilum was an attempt to defeat the Dread Host and Sith Lord Tagriss from unleashing the power contained in the last of the Seeds of Rage. The task force that was dispatched to defeat him - comprising of members from the Jedi Order and the Galactic Republic as well as the Sith Empire - confronted a corrupted Sithspawn experiment in the Ilum Temple that would use four tentacles in a vain effort to repel them.
The team confronted Tagriss whose meditation was disturbed; he engaged them and attempted to use the seeds' power to fuel himself, but was slain in the encounter. The seeds were subsequently recovered.
Behind the scenes
On Ilum, in the final mission "Alchemy of Evil", the Imperial players can choose to either use the corrupted Jedi forge to merge the Seeds of Rage into one device that transforms into an armor at the end of the mission (dark side option), or to just return the seeds intact to Darth Acina, who will hide them in a more secure location on Ziost (light side option).
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel (First appearance)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel—Imperial Mission: "[Heroic] The Alchemy of Evil" on Ilum
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel—Republic Mission: "[Heroic] Uprooting The Last Seed" on Ilum
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- According to Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel takes place from early to mid 3638 BBY, and further Game Updates that were released in 2013 take place in the latter half of that year. The post also states that Game Updates released in 2014 can be placed in early and mid 3637 BBY, Shadow of Revan takes place near the end of that year, and that the events of Game Updates 3.1 through 3.3 can be placed in early and mid 3636 BBY. Therefore, the events of Game Update 2.0 and the Digital Expansion Rise of the Hutt Cartel can be placed in 3638 BBY. ,