Constellations were recognizable, arbitrary groupings of stars as viewed from the surface of a planet. When Ezra Bridger underwent a mystical experience in the Lothal Jedi Temple, he apparently entered a cavern so massive it had its own night sky, sprinkled with constellations unknown to him. Over long periods of time, the configuration of a constellation would appear to change from a viewer's perspective.
- Dooku: Jedi Lost (Mentioned only) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars Rebels – "Path of the Jedi"
- Ezra's Duel with Danger
- Leia, Princess of Alderaan
- Alphabet Squadron
- A Crash of Fate (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- Constellation on Wikipedia