- "Rackfever is epidemic on the planet. Anyone who visits runs a high risk of infection. There is no known cure for the disease. Any volunteers?"
"I'll go, Admiral."
- ―An Admiral and Luke Skywalker
Control Disease was a Control-based Force power which allowed a Force user to direct their own body's antibodies to combat a disease. In the case of a long-standing or particularly virulent disease, the Force user would sometimes take weeks or months of intensive control to throw it off. If successful, the individual could also prevent themselves from being infectious, even if the disease was not completely cured.
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game
- The Star Wars Rules Companion
- Star Wars Gamemaster Kit
- Tales of the Jedi Companion
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded