They had two eyes, two wings, a beak, a prehensile tail, and a gold and brown plumage. In fact, convorees were very similar in appearance to Kiros birds from the planet Kiros, who also possessed grabbing tails. The two species could be differentiated by the fact that Kiros birds had purple and blue feathers instead of gold and brown.
In the jungles of Wasskah, convorees worked in pairs to fend off predators such as momongs, lifting those animals into the air together and then dropping them from the treetops. The convoree themselves fed mostly on insects and small rodents.
Visitors who returned from Malachor reported glimpses of convorees.
Behind the scenesEdit
When asked about the bird's appearance in "The Mystery of Chopper Base" and "Twilight of the Apprentice," he responded there was a deeper meaning behind its presence: "In some ways, I could say that it's a messenger, it's an observer. It is definitely something. And... I would rather have fans debate—but I would suggest... that whatever that thing is an avatar of has actually appeared in the animated Star Wars universe before. So decrypt from there."
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season Three
- (Slide 8) (First identified as Convor)
- (Slide 3)
- (Slide 9)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files (Illustrated on armor)
- Dawn of Rebellion
- Star Wars: Alien Archive
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: Alien Archive
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars Battlefront II
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Dooku: Jedi Lost
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "A World Between Worlds"
- ↑ Dawn of Rebellion
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- ↑ Goldman, Eric (2016-03-30). Star Wars Rebels: Dave Filoni on Ahsoka's Fate, Maul's Return and Much More. IGN. Archived from the original on January 3, 2020. Retrieved on March 31, 2016.