The CorSec vs. Flail Battle took place on Talus during the Galactic Civil War. After the Battle of Yavin, the terrorist organization known as the Flail was active on the planet Talus, in the Corellian system. However, the Corellian Security Force was always watchful for the criminal element on their worlds and, around 1 ABY, it finally discovered the location of the Flail hideout on Talus. A CorSec shuttle landed in a small valley leading to the Flail hideout and deployed its troops. A small camp was established at the landing site where a CorSec captain commanded the operations. Two dozens of CorSec troopers led by sergeants went up the valley to the hideout. However, Flail cutthroats went down from the building before the CorSec could reach the hideout and the two groups clashed in the middle of the valley.
Behind the scenes
The Corsec vs. Flail Battle appears in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. It was added to the game with the update named "Publish 1", released on August 3, 2003.
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide
Notes and references
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided—Point of Interest: "Imperial vs. Gungan Battle" on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Rescue Karl Eckner" on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided—Point of Interest: "Imperial vs. Rebel Battle" on Talus
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided—Point of Interest: "Poacher vs. Creature Battle" on Rori
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided—Point of Interest: "Corsec vs. Flail Battle" on Talus
- "Shadows of Coruscant"—Star Wars Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook