Corellia StarDrive was a successful, if short-lived, starship manufacturer. The company was founded by a former Corellian Engineering Corporation (CEC) executive one millennium before the outbreak of the Great Sith War. Corellia StarDrive was well known for both its civilian and military vehicles; many warships of the Republic Navy were designed by the company around 4000 BBY. This supremacy would not last long; the whole of the company's senior design team was killed in a freak shuttle crash. Corellia StarDrive never fully recovered from the loss and was subsequently bought by CEC. It was the parent company of Akin-Dower.
During the Galactic War, the Sith Empire invaded Corellia. In this time, Corellia StarDrive used its corporate finances to fund the rebellion against the Sith. As a result, the Empire destroyed their headquarters in order to deal a crippling blow on the company.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Cartel Market (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Adventures 1: Hunt the Sun Runner (Mentioned only)
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Tales of the Jedi Companion
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels