- "I've outrun Imperial starships. Not the local bulk cruisers, mind you. I'm talking about the big Corellian ships, now."
- ―Han Solo
The Corellian Engineering Corporation, abbreviated CEC, was a Corellian starship manufacturer. Its products included several models of freighters, such as the YV-666 light freighter, the YT-1300 light freighter, the VCX-100 light freighter, the VCX-150 freighter, and the Baleen-class heavy freighter.
Other CEC ships of note included the Gozanti-class cruiser and its C-ROC variant, the CR90 corvette, the interstellar trash hauler, the Consular-class space cruiser, and the G9 Rigger-class light freighter.
Aside from ships, CEC also built masking transponders, weapons systems like the AG-2G quad laser cannon, escape pods such as the Model CEC Class-1, and ion engines like the 3900hh or the 5900hh.
Notes and references
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor
- Star Wars: Millennium Falcon Deluxe Book and Model Set
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Dawn of Rebellion
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections
- YT-1300 Millennium Falcon Owners' Workshop Manual
- Ezra's Gamble
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- Resistance Reborn
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Handbook
- Solo: A Star Wars Story