The Corellian Run was one of the largest hyperspace routes running through the galaxy, mapped between 25,000 BBY and 24,000 BBY. It contributed in making Corellia an economic superpower. Corellians held substantial power in the sectors around it.
Description[edit | edit source]
Course[edit | edit source]
It began at Coruscant, going around the Deep Core while passing through Ixtlar, Wukkar, Kailor V, Xorth, Vuma, Leria Kerlsil, Perma, Lolnar, Rehemsa, the Sedratis system and Rydonni Prime, to reach Corellia, where the Corellian Trade Spine branched off. From Corellia, it proceeded to Tinnel IV, its final stop in the Core Worlds before it traversed the other major regions of the galaxy.
A branch of the Corellian Run, in its outer reaches, went near the Lamaro system. When the Outer Rim Oreworks Company settled Lamaredd, they took steps so that this ramification stopped being widely used.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan (Mentioned only)
- Jedi Academy: Return of the Padawan (Non-canonical appearance)
- Portrait of the Artist as a Young Rodian
- Star Wars Adventures 5: The Shape-Shifter Strikes (Mentioned only)
- "CIS Shadowfeed Dispatch 14:7:01 Edition"—Star Wars Insider 68 (Mentioned only)
- Republic Commando: True Colors
- Echoes of the Jedi (Mentioned only)
- The Force Unleashed novel (Mentioned only)
- The Force Unleashed II novel (Mentioned only)
- Adventures in Hyperspace: Fire Ring Race
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Mentioned only)
- Under a Black Sun (Mentioned only)
- Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor
- The New Jedi Order: Balance Point
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory II: Rebirth (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force (Mentioned only)
- X-Wing: Mercy Kill