- "We're escaped slaves. I was able to get the ones you see here out, but there are many more still inside."
- ―Kyran Silene, to a spacer
- "Well they are all over Tyrena, but the base is just northwest of the city. It's locked down pretty tight. [...] Once you get in look for a slave named Noro, he might be able to help you get to the bunker's lower levels."
- ―Kyran Silene, to a spacer
The Corellian Slaver Bunker was an underground base and prison used by the Corellian slavers by the time following the Battle of Yavin. Dozens and dozens of Corellian persons were captured and enslaved in the bunker. It included Kyran Silene, Noro Bok and Akkus Meik, Anyza Ekull, Gordo Zek, Zorgom, Norith and Neeka Z'all, Bannoc G'noc and Narlissa, Vermon Skeetz, Dulor Norr and Akers Radch.
Circa 1 ABY, a group of slaves that included Anyza Ekull, Zorgom and Norith Z'all, Bannoc G'noc, and Vermon Skeetz, and led by Kyran Silene managed to escape the slaver bunker. They did not reach Tyrena and were forced to establish a camp in the wilderness.
In the meantime, Kyran Silene's wife, Madison Silene, recruited a spacer to investigate the disappearance of her husband. After killing Faye Patrick, one of the slavers, the spacer managed to find the camp and the escaped slaves. The spacer agreed to help the former slaves and moved to the Corellian Slaver Bunker. The spacer fought several guards but successfully infiltrated the bunker. With the help of several slaves, the spacer managed to access the depth of the bunker, and even killed the slavemaster. The spacer finally sliced the bunker's main computer. Using the bunker's own communications array, the spacer broadcasted the slavers' records on the CorSec emergency request channels. Dozens of CorSec agents quickly moved to the slaver bunker and freed all the slaves.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Corellian Slaver Bunker was a location in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. The Corellian Slaver Bunker was added to the game with the update named "Chapter 1: The Corellian Captives", published on June 8, 2006.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Incriminating Evidence" on Corellia
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Slavemaster" on Corellia
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Forgotten Child" on Corellia
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Love Lost" on Corellia
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Petty Resolve" on Corellia
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Talk to Bandor" on Corellia
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Head back to Kyran Silene" on Corellia