The Corellian Trade Spine was a major trade route. It began at Corellia and headed towards the edge of the galaxy, in the direction of Duro. It passed Devaron and Bestine IV before intersecting the Rimma Trade Route at Yag'Dhul. As it continued it passed through the Greater Javin region of space (which contains the Ison Corridor) before intersecting the Hydian Way and exiting into open inter-galactic space.
The Corellian Trade Spine was first established around 25,000 BBY as a spur of the Corellian Run, however it was not completed until 5500 BBY. It was built incrementally over the centuries. Most of the outer spine beyond Yag'Dhul was relatively new, with parts having been opened only within the last few centuries BBY by Ecclessis Figg. During the Clone Wars it was subjected to Separatist raids from Devaron and during the Galactic Civil War it was raided by Nym's pirates, originating from Lok.
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- The University of Sanbra Guide to Intelligent Life: The Advozsec"—Star Wars Gamer 4 "
- Living Force Campaign Guide
- Star Wars Gamer 5
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 2 (HOT1, Hoth)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 5 (BES1, Bespin)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 7 (PLA2–4, Planets of the Core Worlds)
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- Galactic Gazetteer: Hoth and the Greater Javin
- The New Essential Chronology
- Starships of the Galaxy, Saga Edition
- Scum and Villainy
- The Essential Atlas
- Millennium Falcon Owner's Workshop Manual
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Suns of Fortune