The coronation of Queen Amidala as monarch of Naboo took place on the Day of Ascendancy, during the final years of the Galactic Republic. Padmé Amidala was elected to the throne of the Royal House of Naboo, becoming the queen of her people at the age of fourteen.
A poster—designed by the artist Palo Jemabie—was used as a general invitation to all citizens of Naboo, encouraging the population to gather in the capital city of Theed in order to witness the ceremony. The artwork also included a notice from the Governor of Theed and the Naboo Royal Advisory Council, informing the Naboo that the Palace Plaza would close on the 34th of Grizm, 835th Year of Kwilaan due to a marching parade hosted by the Royal Naboo Security Forces.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy – A Graphic Novel (Indirect mention only)
- The Phantom Menace Read-Along Storybook and CD (Indirect mention only)
- Queen's Shadow (Indirect mention only)
- Queen's Shadow audiobook (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy (First identified as Coronation of Queen Amidala)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ McMillan, Graeme (2020-03-06). How 'Star Wars: Queen's Peril' Retells Origins of Padmé Amidala. The Hollywood Reporter. Archived from the original on March 7, 2020. Retrieved on March 7, 2020.
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy