- "Greetings and welcome to the heart of the Corellian government."
- ―Brantlee Spondoon
History[edit | edit source]
- "The missing shipment was at the capitol building? Unbelievable. I'll send some droids to go retrieve it. And the mystery crate contained spice? I'm astounded. Why in the world would a smuggled crate of spice end up at the capitol building? You don't think this involved the Diktat, do you? No, that's patently absurd, isn't it? I'll have to alert CorSec of all this."
- ―Lieutenant Jasper, to a spacer
The capitol building was known to be in operation during the time of the Galactic Civil War following the Battle of Yavin in 0 BBY, and served as the governmental building following the destruction of the Coronet Capitol Tower around 6 months ABY.
Circa 1 ABY, the Ragtags smuggled illegal spice in the Coronet Capitol building. This was part of a plot arranged by the Rogue CorSec to discredit the government and overthrow the Diktat Daclif Gallamby. The plot was foiled after a spacer working for CorSec Lieutenant Mack Jasper discovered the spice and a shipment stolen from the businessman Ral Mundi in the Capitol.
Around the same time, some thieves entered the Capitol and stole a stormtrooper armor that belong to an Imperial officer. Gallura Handerin, a government aide, hired a spacer to recover the armor before the officer could notice the robbery.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Conversation with Brantlee Spondoon
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Reacquire the Missing Starship Component Shipment" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Receive the Thanks of a Grateful Diktat" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Working for the Government" on Corellia