- "The Corporate Alliance controls everything."
- ―Prime Minister Almec
The Corporate Alliance was a conglomerate active during the final years of the Galactic Republic, headquartered on Murkhana. It would pledge its resources to the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Secessionist Movement, earning its magistrate Passel Argente a place on the Separatist Council during the Clone Wars, as well as representation in the Separatist Parliament by Senator Voe Atell.
At some point during the reign of the First Galactic Empire the Corporate Alliance was active. On one occasion, Phoenix Cell's Commander Jun Sato attempted to bluff the Imperial Admiral Brom Titus by claiming that he and his crew were members of the Corporate Alliance. However, Admiral Titus was not fooled.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cat and Mouse" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Corruption" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Heroes on Both Sides"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Tarkin (Mentioned only)
- Tarkin audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Stealth Strike" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Rise of the Separatists
- (Indirect mention only)