- "Orbital Security Station Six to Coruscant Control. Checking in. Nothing to see here but stars…"
Coruscant Control was a space traffic central control for the Coruscant Security Force. It was in charge of monitoring the space traffic coming and leaving the Galactic Republic capital planet of Coruscant during the Great Galactic War and Cold War eras. Orbital security stations would call Control to report in. In 3653 BBY, an agent of CSF, Femi, reported to Coruscant Control from Orbital Security Station Six that all was clear. Moments later, the reconstituted Sith Empire entered Coruscant space and began their invasion. As the Cold War continued, Coruscant Control was in charge of clearing starships leaving the Coruscant Spaceport.
Behind the scenes
Coruscant Control first appeared in the first issue of the opening arc of Star Wars: The Old Republic, Threat of Peace, a webcomic serving as a prequel to Star Wars: The Old Republic, a Massively multiplayer online role-playing game made by BioWare. It later also appeared in the game itself, which was released on December 20, 2011.
- The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 1: Treaty of Coruscant (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Coruscant
- The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 1: Treaty of Coruscant
- The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 1: Treaty of Coruscant in the same year as the Treaty of Coruscant, which appeared in The Old Republic: Deceived. Since The Essential Reader's Companion dates the events of Deceived to 3653 BBY, Treaty of Coruscant must also take place in that year. places the events of