The Coruscant Security Force Senior Command or CSF Senior Command were the senior officers in charge of the Coruscant Security Force during the waning days of the Galactic Republic. They were located at the CSF Headquarters in Galactic City on the planet Coruscant.
During the Clone Wars, in 22 BBY, Senior Command was hesitant about Grand Army of the Republic commandos conducting anti-terror operations on Coruscant. However, the mission was a success and the CSF Anti-Terrorism Unit was given the majority of the credit for dismantling of the terrorist cells. The Senior Command was replaced by the Sector Command after the formation of the Galactic Empire around 18 BBY.
Behind the scenes
The Coruscant Security Force Senior Command appeared in Republic Commando: Triple Zero, the second novel in the Republic Commando series. The novel was authored by Karen Traviss and published in 2006.
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero (First appearance)
Notes and references
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero
- The Essential Reader's Companion dates the events of Republic Commando: Triple Zero to 22 BBY. Therefore, the Coruscant Security Force Senior Command must have been founded by that year.
- The Essential Reader's Companion dates the events of Coruscant Nights II: Street of Shadows to around 18 BBY.
- Coruscant Nights II: Street of Shadows
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Mission: "Crisis in Galactic City" on Coruscant