Corvanni IV was an astronomical object that occupied the fourth orbital position in the Corvanni system, a part of the Neshig sector in the Slice portion of the Inner Rim. It was located near the Vorsia system, the origin point of the Vorsian crystal.
By the time of the Galactic Civil War, Gandalom City on Corvanni IV was the site of the corporate headquarters of the company Gandalom Paramedicinals, Inc. At some point between 0 ABY and 4 ABY, the corporation posted a bounty on the Human female Maxig Kress, accusing her of trespassing on GPI property, attacking security guards, and stealing several experimental crystalline compounds. In the bounty description, GPI indicated that, upon capture, both Kress and the compounds should be delivered to the company's headquarters on Corvanni IV.
Behind the scenes
Corvanni IV was introduced in the 1994 Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game supplement Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters, which was written by Rick D. Stuart for West End Games. The 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas placed the Corvanni system, and therefore Corvanni IV, in grid square N-9.
- Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- The Essential Atlas — Based on corresponding data for Corvanni system
- Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters
- Legacy of the Force: Inferno
- Jason Fry, co-author of The Essential Atlas, stated his intention to create homeworlds for numerous species based on context implied from their names. Given this principle, this article makes a similar basic assumption for the Vorsian crystal in relation to the Vorsia system.
- Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters is set between the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope and Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which corresponds to some point between 0 ABY and 4 ABY, according to The New Essential Chronology.