Corvax Fen was a forested area on the planet of Mustafar. It had become home to a cult called the Alazmec of Winsit, which became dedicated to restoring Mustafar to a thriving state and were ultimately guarding the ruins of Darth Vader's castle. The Alazmec cultists believed that the soil of the fen was fertile having been soaked by the tears of Lady Corvax, and devoted themselves to protecting and reinvigorating the grove by planting a forest of irontrees. In 35 ABY, during the First Order–Resistance war, Kylo Ren arrived with a group of First Order stormtroopers, massacring the Alazmec cultists and stealing a Sith wayfinder that had once belonged to Vader.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Galactic Guide
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Corvax Fen)