- "Take the foundling to the city of Calodan on the forest planet of Corvus. There you will find Ahsoka Tano."
- ―Bo-Katan Kryze instructs Din Djarin
Corvus was a forest planet in the Outer Rim Territories that was home to the city of Calodan. Around 9 ABY, the former Jedi Ahsoka Tano could be found on the planet, a fact known to an old ally of Tano, the Mandalorian Bo-Katan Kryze. After seizing an Imperial Gozanti-class cruiser on the estuary moon Trask, Kryze told the Child of the Watch Din Djarin to seek Tano out on Corvus and bring to her Grogu, a powerful Force-sensitive infant. Magistrate Morgan Elsbeth, the leader of Calodan, gave Din Djarin the task of killing Tano, who had been giving her problems. Eventually Djarin met up with Tano, and after a short fight in the woods they united to take Calodan. Tano defeated Elsbeth in a duel and control of the city went to Governor Wing.
Behind the scenes
Corvus was first mentioned in the third episode of the second season of The Mandalorian, a Disney+ television series. According to writer/director Dave Filoni, the planet was inspired by the frequent California wildfires near his home.
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 11: The Heiress" (First mentioned)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 12: The Siege" (Mentioned only)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 13: The Jedi" (First appearance)
- (as Corvis)
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian: Making of Season Two
- "Launchpad"—Star Wars Insider 200 (Picture only)
- "Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season Two Companion"—Star Wars Insider 202
- (Picture only)
- (Picture only)
- "Mando Mania"—Star Wars Insider 203 (Picture only)
- "Jedi Master's Quiz"—Star Wars Insider 203
- Star Wars: Character Encyclopedia, Updated and Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Handbook