- "Take the foundling to the city of Calodan on the forest planet of Corvus. There you will find Ahsoka Tano."
- ―Bo-Katan Kryze instructs Din Djarin
Corvus was a forest planet that was home to the city of Calodan. Around 9 ABY, the former Jedi Ahsoka Tano could be found on the planet, a fact known to an old ally of Tano, the Mandalorian Bo-Katan Kryze. After seizing an Imperial Gozanti-class cruiser on the estuary moon Trask, Kryze told the Child of the Watch Din Djarin to seek Tano out on Corvus and bring to her Grogu, a powerful Force-sensitive infant.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Corvus was first mentioned in the third episode of the second season of The Mandalorian, a Disney+ television series. According to writer/director Dave Filoni, the planet was inspired by the frequent California wildfires near his home.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 11: The Heiress" (First mentioned)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 12: The Siege" (Mentioned only)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 13: The Jedi" (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (as Corvis)
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian: Making of Season Two
- "Launchpad"—Star Wars Insider 200 (Picture only)
- "Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season Two Companion"—Star Wars Insider 202
- (Picture only)
- "Mando Mania"—Star Wars Insider 203 (Picture only)
- "Jedi Master's Quiz"—Star Wars Insider 203