- "War. I'm tired of war."
- ―Corwin Ballast
Corwin Ballast was a human male who left his homeworld of Mordal and moved to Jakku after his wife Lynnta and his daughter were killed during a blaster fight between Imperial and Rebel forces. By 5 ABY, Ballast was working as a bartender in Ergel's Bar when Grand Admiral Rae Sloane came to Jakku seeking information about Gallius Rax.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Aftermath (First appearance, simultaneous with Aftermath audiobook)
- Aftermath audiobook (First appearance, simultaneous with Aftermath)
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Aftermath: Life Debt audiobook
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Aftermath
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Aftermath: Life Debt
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Endor to 4 ABY and the events of Shattered Empire 4, which take place three months after the battle, to 5 ABY. Furthermore, the novel Aftermath states that months have passed since the Battle of Endor, while Aftermath: Life Debt begins two months after the end of Aftermath. Therefore, the events of Aftermath: Life Debt begin at least four months after the Battle of Endor, which corresponds to 5 ABY. Additionally, Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Jakku, as depicted in Life Debt's sequel, Aftermath: Empire's End, to 5 ABY as well, thereby firmly placing Aftermath: Life Debt in 5 ABY.