- "Aphra is on the Cosmatanic Steppes in the Outer Rim. You will return her to the Executor. Failing that, she must be silenced."
- ―Darth Vader, assigning 0-0-0 and BT-1 their mission
The Cosmatanic Steppes was a layer of mantle suspended above a gas giant located in the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories. The terrain was mostly grassland. The system was a center of archaeological digs and scavenging during the Imperial Era and the century that preceded it. Many of them sold their finds through the settlement at Archaeo-Prime.
Shortly after the assault on Sunspot Prison, Imperial droids 0-0-0 and BT-1 traveled to the Cosmatanic Steppes to apprehend Doctor Aphra, a former consultant accused with betraying Imperial information to the Alliance to Restore the Republic. During their mission, the droids led their platoon to burn the town to the ground as part of their priority mission to silence Aphra, although she surrendered to them and was brought back to Darth Vader.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Darth Vader 20: End of Games, Part I (First mentioned)
- Darth Vader 21: End of Games, Part II (First appearance)
- Doctor Aphra 1: Aphra, Part I
- Doctor Aphra 2: Aphra, Part II
- Doctor Aphra 6: Aphra, Part VI
- Doctor Aphra 13: The Enormous Profit, Part V (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 49: Mutiny at Mon Cala, Part VI