- "As the designated regent of fifteen hundred systems, I speak for thousands of worlds that have urged me to allow them to stay neutral in this war."
- ―Satine Kryze
The Council of Neutral Systems was a political organization of over 1,500 star systems that wished to remain neutral during the Clone Wars, the conflict between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The group was led by Duchess Satine Kryze of the planet Mandalore.
Led by Duchess Satine Kryze of Mandalore, the members of the Council of Neutral Systems included Senators Kin Robb and Tal Merrik. Kryze also attempted to recruit Republic Loyalist Senators Onaconda Farr and Orn Free Taa for the council while separately combating the emerging Mandalorian Death Watch movement.
Around 20 BBY, Pre Vizsla, the leader of the Death Watch, referred to the Council of Neutral Systems as a potential source of support and resources to draw upon while discussing taking over Mandalore and forming a third front in the Clone Wars to oppose the Republic and the Separatists with Darth Maul, having formed a tenuous alliance with the Sith Lord under the emergent Shadow Collective.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Mandalore Plot" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voyage of Temptation" (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence" (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shades of Reason" (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lawless" (Indirect mention only)