- "As the designated regent of fifteen hundred systems, I speak for thousands of worlds that have urged me to allow them to stay neutral in this war."
- ―Satine Kryze
The Council of Neutral Systems was a political organization in the Galactic Senate of the Galactic Republic that consisted of over 1,500 star systems that wished to remain neutral during the Clone Wars, the conflict between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The group was led by Duchess Satine Kryze of the planet Mandalore.
The Council of Neutral Systems was a group of the Galactic Senate that consisted of 1,500 star systems that were led by Duchess Satine Kryze of the New Mandalorians and included Senator Prince Tal Merrik of Kalevala, Senator Onaconda Farr of Rodia, Senator Zinn Paulness, Senator Kin Robb of Taris, and Senator Dantum Roohd. The Council of Neutral Systems was an outlier wing of the Pacifist Faction in the Galactic Republic Senate, and as such, abstained from most votes related to the war effort and voted against endeavors to censure or sanction neutral systems for treasonous trade or other economic activities.
Most of the economies of members of the Council of Neutral Systems needed free trade with both the Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems in order to have sustainability, and wanted what was best for their planets, although some members attempted to seek war profits. Traditionally, the Council of Neutral Systems introduced delegates from outside the Republic and offered them Senate pods and time on the floor to address the Galactic Senate.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Mandalore Plot" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voyage of Temptation" (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence" (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shades of Reason" (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lawless" (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- Rise of the Separatists
- Collapse of the Republic