Count Dooku's Providence-class carrier/destroyer was a Providence-class carrier/destroyer that served in the Confederate Navy during the Clone Wars. During the war it served as Count Dooku's flagship.
This ship was seen orbiting deep space near Ryloth during the Battle of Ryloth between the Republic and the Separatists. Count Dooku was seated inside his ship when a tactical droid, TX-20 and a battle droid approached and informed him about the Jedi's plan to send supplies to Ryloth. Later during the battle, TX-20 was transferred from Dooku's ship to Ryloth below. Later on in the war, it traveled to Toydaria to retrieve Savage Opress after he captured King Katuunko. TX-20 was replaced by Kraken as the commanding officer of the ship.
The ship participated in the battle of Scipio, as part of the Separatist invasion fleet. Numerous fighters and bombers were deployed to Scipio to attack the Republic garrison. The Republic countered the Separatists with a massive armada, and Dooku's fleet retreated.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Supply Lines" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Witches of the Mist"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Massacre" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis at the Heart"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sacrifice"