- "I am committed to the idea of a galaxy ruled by an enlightened leader, with laws that apply universally—not one set for the Core Worlds, another for the Outer Rim worlds."
"An autocracy, guided by the count of Serenno."
"I am ambitious, but not to that degree."
- ―Count Dooku and Wilhuff Tarkin
Count of Serenno was a title held by Dooku of House Serenno as count of the planet Serenno, with his father Gora and his brother Ramil having held the title previously. During a dinner between the two of them, Wilhuff Tarkin once referred to Dooku by this title. Dooku continued to hold the title until his death during the Battle of Coruscant. The cape Dooku wore was the emblem of the Count of Serenno. In 10 BBY, Chrodber served as the Count of Serenno and was present aboard the First Light, a yacht owned by Crimson Dawn crime lord Dryden Vos.
List of known Counts of Serenno[edit | edit source]
|fl. 10 BBY||Chrodber|
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Non-canon appearances[edit | edit source]
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Exit from Endor" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Crisis on Coruscant" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Gambit on Geonosis" (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Destiny – Awakenings (Card: ) (Picture only)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia, New Edition