- "I am committed to the idea of a galaxy ruled by an enlightened leader, with laws that apply universally—not one set for the Core Worlds, another for the Outer Rim worlds."
"An autocracy, guided by the count of Serenno."
"I am ambitious, but not to that degree."
- ―Count Dooku and Wilhuff Tarkin
Count of Serenno was a title held by Dooku of House Serenno as count of the planet Serenno, with his father Gora having held the title previously. During a dinner between the two of them, Wilhuff Tarkin once referred to Dooku by this title. Dooku continued to hold the title until his death during the Battle of Coruscant. The cape Dooku wore was the emblem of the Count of Serenno. In 10 BBY, Chrodber served as the count of Serenno and was present aboard the First Light, a yacht owned by Crimson Dawn crime lord Dryden Vos.
List of known Counts of SerennoEdit
|fl. 10 BBY||Chrodber|
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: New Edition