- "I am Bossk, son of Cradossk!"
Cradossk was a Trandoshan male and the father of Bossk. A seasoned warrior and respected bounty hunter, Cradossk shared a rivalry with the Wookiee chieftain Tarfful, and, by the time of the Clone Wars, Cradossk's son gained a reputation for hunting Wookiees. Despite adopting Cradossk's trade, Bossk was reluctant to talk about his father with young accomplice Ezra Bridger. During the Imperial Era, Cradossk was a notable member of the Bounty Hunters' Guild, and he made a profit by providing services to the Galactic Empire.
- "Our agent in the Bounty Hunters Guild reports that sentiment is trending negative toward the Rebellion as the Empire increases its use of guild services. In other words, Cradossk is making a killing."
- ―Excerpt of Captain Cassian Andor's report to General Davits Draven
A fearsome Trandoshan male, Cradossk was an experienced warrior and respected bounty hunter. Like other Trandoshans, Cradossk had a fierce rivalry with the Wookiees of Kashyyyk, including Tarfful, a Wookiee chieftain who fought against Trandoshan hunters.
Several years before the Clone Wars, Cradossk's son, Bossk, was born on Trandosha, the species' homeworld, and Cradossk eventually taught Bossk how to steal landspeeders. Like his father, Bossk became a bounty hunter and a renowned Wookiee hunter. In 5 BBY, during the Imperial Era, Bossk took a mission to the planet Lothal, where he hired the street urchin Ezra Bridger as a guide. When the young human asked questions about Bossk's father, the Trandoshan became annoyed, stating that fathers were "overrated."
Prior to the start of the Galactic Civil War, Cradossk was a notable member of the Bounty Hunters' Guild, an institution designed to regulate the bounty-hunting profession. The Galactic Empire made use of the Guild's services, and, according to Captain Cassian Jeron Andor, an intelligence officer of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, Cradossk was "making a killing." Andor's statement was sent to General Davits Draven, and the transmission was recorded in The Rebel Files.
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Join Tarfful and Cradossk to lead your forces into battle!"
- ―"Fierce Enemies" caption for Star Wars: Galactic Defense
Bossk's father was first referenced in the new Star Wars canon, without name, in Ezra's Gamble, a junior novel written by Ryder Windham and published by Disney–Lucasfilm Press in 2014 as a prequel to the animated television series Star Wars Rebels. The bounty hunter Cradossk first appeared in the 2014 mobile game Star Wars: Galactic Defense. Although Galactic Defense did not state Cradossk's identity as Bossk's father, a relationship originally established by author K. W. Jeter in the 1998 Star Wars Legends novel The Mandalorian Armor, dialogue in the 2017 video game Star Wars Battlefront II confirmed as much.
In Galactic Defense, Cradossk and Tarrful were unlockable Champions during the limited-time event "Fierce Enemies." Cradossk could gain Champion Synergy with other bounty hunter Champions, namely Bossk, Cad Bane, Dengar, Boba Fett, Jango Fett, and Aurra Sing.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense (First appearance) (First identified as Cradossk)
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Mentioned only)
- Ezra's Gamble (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ (Image 2)
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Wookiee Hunt"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Death Trap"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Star Wars Battlefront II
- ↑ (Image 4)
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 Ezra's Gamble
- ↑ In Ezra's Gamble, Ezra Bridger is fourteen years old. Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that Bridger was born in 19 BBY, Ezra's Gamble must therefore take place in 5 BBY.
- ↑ Dark Disciple
- ↑ Star Wars: Alien Archive
- ↑ The Mandalorian Armor