Crakull was a planet located within the Crakull system of the Unknown Regions. It was home to the sentient Croke species. The Croke were diminutive in size, and had multiple legs as well as a natural ability to disguise themselves behind illusions.
Rokur Gepta was a Croke who was born on Crakull at least twenty millennia before the year 2 BBY, while the Croke poet Asenec was born there in 593 BBY. At some point, the Croke settled planets in the region known as the Croke Reach, including the world Explume Minor.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Crakull was first mentioned in the 2002 reference book The New Essential Guide to Characters, written by Daniel Wallace. The Crakull system, and therefore the planet itself, was placed in grid square G-10 by the 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The New Essential Guide to Characters (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Crakull system — Based on corresponding data for
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- Lando Calrissian and the Starcave of ThonBoka
- The Essential Reader's Companion dates the events of Lando Calrissian and the Starcave of ThonBoka to the years 3 BBY and 2 BBY.
- The Unknown Regions
- The Essential Atlas