- "No money, no parts, no deal! No credit chips! Cash only."
- ―Advertisement for Watto's Shop
Credit chips, also known as cred sticks, were a means of carrying credits, standard currency in the Galactic Republic and later the Galactic Empire. They were small enough to be convenient for carrying on one's person and came in a number of common denominations for easy exchange.
Imperial credit chips were larger, wider rectangles with rounded corners, and were all gold-colored.
- What is a Wookiee?
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: How Not to Get Eaten by Ewoks and Other Galactic Survival Skills
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu