Crevasse City was a city on the Core World Alderaan that was the first and largest of the canyon cities. It was built into the walls of a massive canyon, which allowed it to conceal everything from dwellings to heavy industry underground. Due to its unusual structure and scenic landscape, it became a popular tourist destination, and thus, had its own hotels and resorts. The city had no spaceport, and as such had to rely on Aldera's facilities.
Behind the scenesEdit
Crevasse City was first mentioned in the canon 2018 roleplaying sourcebook, Dawn of Rebellion, published by Fantasy Flight Games. It was first mentioned in Star Wars Legends in the book Young Jedi Knights: Shards of Alderaan, which was released in 1997.
- Dawn of Rebellion (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Since the planet Alderaan was destroyed in the events depicted in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, and since Dawn of Rebellion establishes that Crevasse City is on Alderaan, then it can be deduced that the city was destroyed.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Dawn of Rebellion
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- ↑ Young Jedi Knights: Shards of Alderaan