- "We are lords. Crime lords."
- ―Darth Maul
Luke Skywalker, Leia, and Han Solo—heroes of the Rebellion—had to escape greedy crime lords such as Jabba the Hutt in their adventures. The desert world of Tatooine, the swampy world of Nal Hutta, and the jungle world of Teth were amongst the many worlds ruled by Hutt Clan crime lords such as Jabba.
During the reign of the Empire, Cikatro Vizago was a Devaronian crime lord who ran the Broken Horn Syndicate, whilst the Quarren Lallani was a crime lady who boasted Mandalorian mercenaries, and was a rival of Jabba's.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shades of Reason"
- The Rebellion Begins
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- Darth Vader 7
- Choose Your Destiny: A Han & Chewie Adventure
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars 71
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
[edit | edit source]
- Crime boss on Wikipedia