The Crimson Smiter was an MG-100 StarFortress SF-17 in the Resistance's Crimson Squadron. When a First Order TIE fighter crashed into its bomb bay, it set off a chain reaction which resulted in the Cobalt Hammer being the final bomber left.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel (First identified as Crimson Smiter)
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 1
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. As Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi carries on immediately from the events of The Force Awakens, it can be assumed to take place in the same year.