The Crispin Imperial Depository was a depository located in the Iridium Mountains on the planet Vandor that received shipments of cargo, such as the valuable hyperfuel coaxium. It was deliberately built in a location that was difficult to reach and lacked any airfield or hangar to receive cargo drops, and instead, incoming shipments were mounted on 20-T Railcrawler conveyex transport. The depository and its incoming shipments were defended by 11-3K viper probe droids and a team of range troopers led by Captain Denwade Banevans
Behind the scenesEdit
The Crispin Imperial Depository first appeared in the 2018 film Solo: A Star Wars Story and was first identified as the Imperial Depository in the accompanying reference book Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo. It was later identified as the Crispin Imperial Depository in Solo: A Star Wars Story: Expanded Edition, the expanded novel version of the movie written by Mur Lafferty.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Expanded Edition (First identified as Crispin Imperial Depository)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Read-Along Storybook and CD
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Adaptation 2
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as Imperial Depository)