- "This place is amazing... It seems like it goes on forever."
- ―Jaden Korr on the canyons.
The Crystal Canyons of Chandrila were an enormous gallery of natural formations made out of rock and crystals, which formed a tight trench, with an abyss below it. The caverns were the site of the burial of the third Barsen'thor of the Jedi Order.
Some bridges and gaps were made to connect the two sides of the trench, and statues had also been made there.
History[edit | edit source]
Jaden had to make his way through the bridges and caves of the canyons, and was able to stop the Cultists and run to safety, but the tomb collapsed shortly thereafter.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game (First identified as Crystal Canyons)
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook
- Strongholds of Resistance