Czerka Arms, also known as Czerka Corporation, was an arms manufacturer that produced the Adventurer slugthrower rifle, which was used by the bounty hunter Aurra Sing during the final decades of the Galactic Republic. They also manufactured combat gear, such as the ACH-14 advanced combat helmet. During these years, the company sponsored Podraces in the Outer Rim Territories. Much like the sport itself, Czerka Arms had a sordid reputation, and was long suspected of laundering money into the Outer Rim by the Coruscant Security Force. Princess Fanry of the planet Pijal described Czerka Corporation as being nearly as powerful as the Galactic Senate itself. Czerka Arms made heavy use of slave labor and employed extensive mechanisms to both prevent slave escapes and recapture those who did, as well as slave revolts.
In exchange for fortifying their facility, the Czerka employees of the Anoat sector eventually agreed to join the cause of the Smuggler, a young scoundrel who led the resistance against the Empire.
Behind the scenesEdit
Czerka Arms was first created for the The Rebel Alliance Sourcebook released by West End Games in as a supplement for their Star Wars Legends Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game. It was predominately featured in the Legends video game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and its sequel, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, appearing as an occasional antagonist faction. The company was confirmed to be canon by the reference book Ultimate Star Wars, which was released in 2015.
- Master & Apprentice
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Mentioned only)
- Aftermath (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Uprising (Mentioned only)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "Corporate Recruiting"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ Choose Your Destiny: A Han & Chewie Adventure
- ↑ Master & Apprentice states that Czerka Arms may be potentially older than the Galactic Republic. As Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy previously stated that the Republic was founded after 1019 BBY, it can be inferred that Czerka Arms may have been founded before that year or after that year but before the founding of the Republic.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Master & Apprentice
- ↑ Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious