The DC-15A blaster carbine had the same shot capacity as the DC-15 blaster rifle, but a shorter range. One of the standard-issue weapons for the clone troopers during the Clone Wars, the DC-15A was a reliable blaster capable of both sustained fire and slower, long-range accuracy. The variable power output could be controlled by the clone trooper and included a low-powered stun setting. The weapon could also be mounted on a tripod. DC-15A carbines could be outfitted with sniper scopes and also worked in conjunction with the holographic data readouts inside a clone's helmet. During the Battle of Teth, clone troopers used ascension cables attached to their carbines (and rifles) to scale high walls.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Collapse of the Republic
- ↑ Rise of the Separatists
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hostage Crisis"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 7
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars film