The DF.9 turret placement, also known as the DF.9 Anti-Infantry Battery, the DF9 Turret, or simply the DF.9 was a model of stationary anti-infantry laser cannon emplacement manufactured by Golan Arms.
Manufactured by Golan Arms, the DF.9's single laser canon was capable of firing blasts capable of annihilating whole squads of approaching infantry. Effective at a distance of up to 16 kilometers, the gunner in the upper turret enjoyed a rapid firing rate with a full 360° firing arc. The durasteel protected turret could easily withstand blaster fire, all while a targeting computer technician assisted with precision aim and another ensured stable energy flow from the power generator.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Lost Stars webcomic
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Stormtroopers vs. Rebels – Soldiers of the Galactic Empire"
- Star Wars Battlefront
- LEGO Star Wars Movie Short: Snowball Sight (Non-canonical source)
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny – "Beasts of Echo Base"
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Luke vs. Imperial Walkers - Commander on Hoth"
- AT-AT Attack!
- Star Wars: Uprising
- Aftermath: Empire's End (First identified as DF.9 turret placement)
- "Tales from Wild Space: A Tauntaun Tail"—Star Wars Adventures 22 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (First identified as DF9 anti-artillery battery)
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The Planets of Star Wars Battlefront. ea.com (November 5, 2015). Retrieved on November 5, 2015.
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ Aftermath: Empire's End
- ↑ Star Wars Made Easy: A Beginner's Guide to a Galaxy Far, Far Away