Some of the surviving ground forces of the Resistance used refurbished DH-17 blaster rifles while fighting in the trenches against the First Order during the Battle of Crait. The refurbished rifles had hand-calibrated macroscopes and were black and silver in color.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
DH-17 blaster rifles first appeared in the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, which was released on December 16, 2016. The weapons were not named in the film, but received identification in Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with the film. Weapons named DH-17 blaster rifles, but with a notably different appearance, previously appeared in the Star Wars Legends video games Star Wars: Battlefront and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Sound Book (Picture only)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Adaptation 5
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 11: The Heiress"
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as DH-17 blaster rifle)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary