DH-17 blaster rifles were a type of blaster rifle manufactured by BlasTech Industries and originally employed by the Rebel Alliance. Some of the surviving ground forces of the Resistance used refurbished DH-17 blaster rifles while fighting in the trenches against the First Order during the Battle of Crait. The refurbished rifles had hand-calibrated macroscopes and were black and silver in color.
Behind the scenesEdit
DH-17 blaster rifles first appeared in the film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, which was released on December 15, 2017. The weapons were not named in the film, but received identification in Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with the film. Weapons named DH-17 blaster rifles, but with a notably different appearance, previously appeared in the Star Wars Legends video games Star Wars: Battlefront and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Sound Book (Picture only)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Adaptation 5
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as DH-17 blaster rifle)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary